CHPA’s membership is divided into categories of Corporate, Associate and Users. Please click on the Membership Application below for further details. Membership dues levels are determined by the member’s gross annual revenues.
BENEFITS OF JOINING CHPA:
- NEWSLETTERS - An electronic newsletter is distributed to members. This brief publication provides summaries and insight into the latest CHP news from Capitol Hill and the federal regulatory agencies, as well as state CHP news and industry “clips”.
- MEETINGS - Our Annual Meeting and Spring CHP Forum are great opportunities to network with fellow industry executives, exchange ideas and conduct business. Annually we offer superior educational and informational sessions that are relevant to current market and economic conditions. While the meetings are open to the general public, members receive a deeply discounted rate.
- MONTHLY UPDATES - A monthly Membership Call is held to update our members on CHPA’s initiatives – advocating for wider national deployment of CHP; securing funding for federal programs that promote CHP deployment; breaking down regulatory barriers; and educating Members of Congress, the Administration and relevant federal agencies about the energy and environmental benefits of combined heat and power.
- LOGO - Members may include CHPA’s logo in sales, marketing and advertising materials as well as displayed on their website. Show customers and partners that you are committed to advancing the deployment and use of clean, efficient, CHP systems. CHPA in return will gladly promote you as an active member by adding your logo to our scroll on the homepage and to the list below.
- COMMITTEES- There are three active committees that provide great opportunity for collaboration and learning: